No matter what size you are, you are beautiful. Let’s face it though, many women have grown bigger after birth and getting back into shape is such a horror. But there are ways to hide those bulgy fats and this is true even for women with plus size. You can look great despite the bigger size with simple life hacks.
While many women who have grown big are content buying stuff for the kitchen, reading best toaster oven 2017 & reviews, they should pay attention to themselves too. Loosen up and feel good about yourself.
Here are a few hacks that can make any big women feel sexy and beautiful
- Contouring. Do you know that you can look smaller in the face with contouring make up techniques? It is defining and enhancing the structure of the face or other body parts. It’s like 3D animation, being able deceive what the eyes can’t see.
- Spanx. Wearing spanx hides the loose fat and kinds of bring it all together and results to a thin stomach. This is great especially when you plan to wear straight dresses or blouses that some kind of show all the lose fats.
- Use Loose Clothing. Lose clothing hides the muffin tops. So go for not too lose and not to tight. Just go in between where the clothing gives your body some kind of air to breath.
- Wear your hair down. When you’ve grown weight, you will definitely have a bigger round face. But guess what? When you wear your hair down and let it lose, it actually covers the roundness and makes your face sexier than it is tied up.
- Wear black. You’ve heard it before but yes it is true. Black makes a difference. Black makes the wearer slimmer and sexier than colored clothes. It covers the flab and muffin tops especially if you wear black that is a little less lose than your actual size.
- Correct your posture. There is a big difference between slouching and standing straight. When you slouch you tend to grow bigger in the stomach. But when you stand straight, you just don’t look smarter, but better and more beautiful.
These life hacks for fat people are just a few of the things you can do to boost your self esteem. Just remember always, you are beautiful no matter what size you are.