For sure you have seen fashion models eating in restaurants that don’t really mind about calorie intake. Just like you and me, you’d be wondering how these perfectly slim models eat so much in Dynasty Chinese Restaurant and yet they seem to maintain a great figure. Restaurants are filled with yumminess and depriving oneself of the menu’s full goodness is not really ideal when you plan a dinner with friends. But the trick behind this is getting the healthiest the menu has to offer.
Here is a quick video from Model Recommends – 5 basic diet tips. So even if you eat out and gobble all you want, you know you can still dress like you’re walking the red carpet with a good figure.
My Five Basic Diet Tips! | A Model Recommends
Here is a summary of the video below.
- Forget the word diet. Diet associates to the word deprivation. So let’s just question why do you want something so bad? What are the reasons you want to put this stuff into your body. So next time you pass by a fast food chain, you would know exactly what you like. Or if you are dining out in a fancy restaurant, you’d still know what to get that will be good for you and not really the not bad for you.
- If you don’t buy it, then you can’t eat it. So be cautious of what you are buying and stocking in your kitchen and pantry. Healthy foods are in. Junk foods are out.
- Try to eat fresh and unprocessed foods. This sounds complicated but really it is technically means from farm to table, or from tree to table, from garden to plate. So this means having garden fresh foods as much as possible. You’ll be amazed at what this can do for you on a daily basis.
- Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full. It had always been recommend to eat small servings of meals six times a day. This means that you are giving your body only what it needs and you don’t really over stuff it even if the body is already full.
- When you are having a bad day, it is not an excuse to over eat. Relax, find time to endulge yourself in good things like SPA and yoga. Or prepare yourself a healthy cup of green tea.