In our past posts, we’ve talked about tips and DIYs. We’ve given out guide for women, and young teens, fashion for pregnant women, and other information that you may use daily in the fashion industry. This time, let’s talk about fashion life hacks that actually works.
There are so many affordable top rated products and time-saving fashion life hacks that can prolong the life of your clothing. These life hacks can actually make something vintage look brand new and make dirty clothes clean in a matter of seconds. Although these hacks may be a little weird, they really work!
Every Girl Should Watch This Useful Fashion Life Hacks
Fashion Life Hacks You Will Find Useful
- Goodbye Scratches! Don’t you just hate it when you buy a brand new leather purse and within the first few weeks it’s already covered with scratches. Well this fashion life hack is here to save the day. To get rid of those unsightly scratches, take a little bit of moisturizer and rub it into the scratch using a cue tip. Continue rubbing and watch as a scratch magically fades away.
- Sweat Stains. Not only are sweat stains embarrassing but they can totally ruin your shirts too. They leave huge stains and over time these stains turn yellow. But now there’s a fashion life hack that will get rid of sweat stains before they get too out of control. Before placing the shirt in the washing machine, rub equal parts of lemon juice and water into the stained area. It will scrub away the stain and leave your shirt looking brand new.
- Deodorant Stains. We’re pretty sure this has happened to everyone. After getting out to the shower, you put on some deodorant then you throw on a black t-shirt and accidentally smear deodorant all over the fabric. What to do to get rid of those pesky deodorant stain? All you have to do is rub a pair of jeans over stain and the smears of the deodorant will be wiped away for good.
- Vintage Feel. Don’t you just love the feel of a soft vintage t-shirt? So do we. But who want to wait 20 years for a t-shirt to get that vintage feel? Honestly, nobody got time for that. Thankfully, there’s a fashion life hack that will save the day! All you have to do is soak your tees in one quart of water and a half cup of salt and allow the shirt to soak for at least 3 days and then wash it as usual. After it is dried the t-shirt will be so soft to the touch.
- Vintage Smell. Shopping for secondhand items at a thrift store is the perfect way to snag great deals on some fashionable clothing and accessories but one drawback is the vintage smell. To get rid of any unpleasant odors from second hand pieces, all you have to do is pour a little bit of vodka into a spray bottle and lightly spritz each of them. The vodka will gather up the odors and as it evaporates it will take the pungent smell along with it.
- Hair Straightener. The collar is probably the trickiest part of a shirt to iron but there’s a fashion life hack that makes ironing a collar a breeze. The next time you want to get your collar nice and crisp, use your hair straightener instead of an iron. The small width of the straightener and its handle will allow you to easily follow along the natural curve of the collar. In a few seconds the creases of your shirt will be gone.
- Stop Shedding. One of the worst parts about wearing an angora sweater is the shedding. By the end of the day you’re likely to have a bunch of fabric on your pants and in your hair. These sweaters are just too cute to stay in the back of our closets forever and that’s why this fashion life hack to stop shedding is a must. All you need to do is place your sweater in a ziplock bag and put it in the freezer for 3 hours, and when you take it out shedding will be a thing of the past.
- Trying on Jeans. If you’re out shopping for jeans and you just don’t have enough time to try anything on this hack will make finding the right size a lot easier. Instead of wasting hours trying on one pair of jeans after the other, all you have to do is hold the denim up to your neck, if the waistline of the jeans can fit around you neck, chances are they will fit around your waist too.